It would be great to hear your Peace At The Table story. You can submit it on this form.
Your story can be anything from you eating a hot dog on a street corner alone with your thoughts, to two people sharing a cup of tea, to a large group sharing a feast — or anything else around food or drink that nurtured peace or brought understanding.
- Pictures with your story are great — you can submit image files,
- If you’d like to submit a YouTube video to show your story you can include the link,
- You can submit an audio file if you would like to tell your story,
- We can set up a phone interview to record your story,
- We’d love to visit you if we can and interview you on location
If you have other thoughts about how you’d like to tell your story or if you would like to kick around ideas — be creative, there are no rules. You can contact us here. I’d love to help.
I very much welcome stories that include people from all walks of life, religions, races, ethnicities, orientations and genders.
Thanks very much and peace,
– Jeff Marden
You must be at least 18 years old to submit a story. Submissions will be posted to the site only after review. We will contact you when your piece is posted.
These stories need to be told. The world needs to hear news and stories about healing and building peace — now as much as ever.